Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Fun Links 3-29-13

Oh man, here's one that's appropriate...a gif of winter disappearing!!!

This one's personal, because this is my field.  Even if this doesn't quite live up to expectations, every weapon in the arsenal gives all of us a better shot.

This is possibly the most interesting theory I've seen on why women don't stay in STEM.  In case you're curious, using SAT scores as a measure, my math and verbal skills are identical to within one point.

This is my pick for gif of the week.

Now here's my favorite dinosaur site this week.  It might even teach mr how to say archaeopteryx correctly!




1 comment:

  1. I like the animated images of winter snow appearing and disappearing.

    Amusing side note: in my locality, on the morning of April 1, we had snow flurries.

    None of the snow accumulated on the ground, though.

    ReplyDelete