Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekend Zen like a G6

I was actually looking for something totally serious on Youtube when I found this video, a statistical tribute to Far East Movement's epic "Like a G6":


I then went looking for the original so you'd have some context, if desired, but instead found a little somethin somethin for my religious readers...."Like Jesus":

Now if those two didn't wear you out, here's the original:


And since we've come this far together, here's a poll so you can rate the experience:

That was fun, thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm...even the original seems like a parody. Is it possible to have an original parody?

    Although I did think the Jesus one was good for a chuckle, it lacked that sense of loving the subject which infuses the best parody. Nice try though. If I knew what it meant for nuns to be "poppin'" I might have clicked that button. ;-)

    Every once in a while I see something that really affirms that I am an old white guy and there's not a lot I can do about that.

    ReplyDelete